to think this is the same seven time grammy award winning, record setting, world dominating artist. (x)
how weird is the thought that some of the biggest days of our lives haven’t even happened yet
some people are so pretty I can’t tell if I want them or want to be them
Taylor, stop wearing crop tops.
What is it about The Capital in The Hunger Games that is so wrong?
Is it the killing of innocent children?
Is it the oppression of the districts?
Is it the media censorship?
Is it the attacks on peaceful protesters?
Is it the denial of basic human rights?
Does any of this sound familiar?
If it’s clear in fiction why is it so hard to see that what’s happening in Ferguson is so wrong?
Good night, everyone.
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Watch how my fingers move.
I was born in 1989. My life inspired me. But this time I was not broken and devastated, but on the rise. Now it’s all about my life. I say with my album: “Begin to live your own life.”
Happy 1st birthday, AM!
gifs of some of my fob records
This is Taylor Swift throwing dirt on her haters:
And this is her bathing in the ocean of the tears of her haters:
Lesson learned: Don’t fuck with the queen
*bastille voice* how am i gonna be an optimist about this
well if you close your eyes